From your very first visit, you will recognize that Dr. Frank Marshall practices high-tech orthodontics in a relaxed and caring atmosphere. We take the time to guide you through the often “uncharted territory” during the orthodontic process. This dedication to our customer service has enabled our practice to treat nearly 7,000 patients over the years, with the greatest amount being referred by family and friends. We encourage you to visit our office for a complimentary examination and X-rays, and to see clearly why we are “the place for braces.”
We are committed to providing the highest quality clinical care and personalized service in a warm and compassionate atmosphere. Our doctor and staff enjoy getting to know each patient and their families, and love creating relationships that last multiple generations.
What Sets Us Apart
Your beautiful smile starts here!
- We believe in providing optimal treatment results, but recognize that the experience of orthodontic treatment is crucial, too. That’s why we customize treatment plans for each individual and each family's goals and expectations.
- Being clinically competent and providing advanced infection control are standards that we strive to exceed with the newest technology and techniques.
- We are especially attentive to everyone's individual needs, and do our best to be helpful with insurance, flexible scheduling, flexible payment options, and any special needs that our families and patients have.
- Parents and patients will be reassured by the level of expertise of our friendly and highly experienced staff.
As you search for orthodontic care for your family, you will find most:
- Orthodontists typically graduated at or near the top of their dental class to gain admittance to an orthodontic school.
- Orthodontists often love to give back by lecturing to dental students and dental study clubs in the community.
- Orthodontists are specialists in treating young children, adolescents, and adults.
- Orthodontists offer the latest braces technology, treatment options, digital and 3-D imaging, Invisalign®, TADs, and sterilization techniques.
So, if we all have similar features and offer similar services, why would you choose our office over another?
Well, what makes our office unique is … because We Care about our patients.
We Care enough to take all the time you need at your initial consultation for us to get to know you or your child, as well as allowing you to learn all about us.
We Care enough to take orthodontic photographs and X-rays of your teeth at no cost during the first visit to be able to diagnose dental problems and answer all your treatment questions.
We Care enough to individualize each patient’s treatment plan to provide the most conservative treatment possible.
We Care enough to value your time and emphasize on-time appointments in our office.
We Care enough to have in-office activities that will promote good oral health during orthodontic treatment.
We Care enough to give back to our patients by supporting their school activities, sporting events, and charities such as Free to Smile and Operation Gratitude, which supports our troops who are away from home.
We Care enough about your investment in a beautiful smile and good oral health to keep treatment affordable by offering financial plans to fit your budget and accepting most insurance plans.
Dr. Marshall understands orthodontic treatment is a long-term partnership between patient, parent, and doctor. His experience comes from providing treatment to more than 7,000 patients since 1996. He is very proud to be recognized by his peers as one of the top orthodontists in the area, as reported in the Columbus Monthly Magazine.
Whether it is your first time in an orthodontic office, or you’re seeking a second or third opinion, we welcome the opportunity to show you why “We are the place for braces!”
We look forward to working with you, and to being a part of this wonderful, life-changing experience.
Call our office to find out how we make the cost of braces more AFFORDABLE.